Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My Christmas List

For those of you interested in showing your gratitude and appreciation for The Best Thing to Ever Happen to You, I will give you My Christmas List. Here is what I want:

1. chocolate. and diamonds.
2. one of those baseball hats with mesh on the back part? you know, like an old school one? preferably one that's already broken in.
3. a complete and thorough knowledge of corporations law. the rest I can do on my own, but that one would be very helpful.
4. a wonderful and fabulous man interested in having a meaningful and committed relationship on an emotionally intense level. Preferably one who likes his women big.
5. Happiness and emotionally satisfying relationships for The Panty Posse. And it not, then hot nasty sex on a regular basis.
6. A woman for Zeus. Any woman. It doesn't matter. Trust me, he's non-discriminating.
7. Oh, and calorie free beer for my little bootilicious babies. I would hate to see their butts start to swell to such a degree (much like the elephantitis that seems to have overtaken this writer's own behind) that I no longer find them succulent.

Thank you. I promise I've been very, very naughty.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for including us in your Christmas wish list. Very thoughtful indeed. I currently am starting a wish list of my own, and my first two entries are in the back of the library right now.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know... one hopes UVA-Law is more into the whole "free speech" thing...
http://volokh.com/posts/1133976141.shtml

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home