Friday, February 17, 2006

Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due

I gotta say, you bitches are the best. The Roni has never felt so lucky to have such great friends. Let's just say that I've been a little on the homicidal-maniac-in-need-of-a-thorazine-drip side lately, and all my bia's have been right there, willing to hop behind the wheel when it was time for a drive-by shooting.
I just wanted to raise my funnel of beer and thank you for being the most top drawer bunch of sluts I know. (That is Roni speak for "you girls are awesome and I really like you and do not think you are the least bit promiscuously inclined, except for at 1:59pm when the bartender gives last call, at which point you laser in on the first UG you can find.) So thanks for that.

I would also like to say that last night was like a whirlwind tour through debauchery. There was Continental Divide with its requisite margaritas and naughty talk, there was pong, pong and more pong, and then we went to the party where there was craps (oh sweet craps, how The Roni loves you!), there was dancing to Madonna, and there were fist fights. It was hot like the sun.
You know what else is hot like the sun? Dancing with the three hottest men I know. Dirk, Zeus and The Badger really made The Roni shake her laffy taffy last night...and she liked it. So men, thank you for that.

Now I promise to dredge up some dirt for tomorrow. Or I will just muster up some drama of my own to report on. I seem to have no trouble doing that lately...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you, hlp

- zeus

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home