Monday, January 23, 2006

Girls Can Have Hott Butts Too...

Two things happened recently which have left The Roni speechless. (And by speechless I, of course, mean I haven't stopped talking about them yet...)
The first occurrence was a strange voice which spoke to me one day over break while I was sitting on the couch watching my third straight day of the Sex and the City Box Set stuffing my face. Suddenly, out of the blue, I hear "pass me a dorito." I look all around the living room, but there was no one there! "Down here, fat ass. Gimme some fritos, biatch." And then it hit me. My ass was finally talking to me. And it was telling me to feed it fritos. It was time for a change.
And so, in fear of my ass, which had officially taken over my life, I decided to "Run Girl, let me see your body sweat." That's right, I took it to the gym.
It was here that Scary Thing Number Two happened. I decided to mix up my work out, and thought I'd try a H.A.B.I.T. class - yes, that's Hips, Arms, Abs, Buns and Incredible Thighs. Those all sound good, right? I could use all of the above. So in I go to my first HABIT class.
This was a mistake. I should have known that any class at the undergrad gym with the words "Incredible Thighs" in it is a BAD idea. But I was foolish - I was blinded by my ass, which had grown to such proportions as to impeded my peripheral vision. It was time for a change. Or so I thought. Well, in walks The Roni to the aerobics room and it is FILLED, just REPLETE with spandex clad 12 year olds with their blonde bouffants piled up into these high ponytails that are just about as high and tight as their little high and tight 12 year old...well, you get the idea. I know instantly I am in trouble. Of course the instructor knows no limits on her desire to torture me, the elephant in the room (ha! when was the last time you got to use that expression in reference to yourself!). She begins the class with some "stretching." Suuuuuure, yeah, I buy that. Just call me the next time you're stretching on your own and you begin with some deep knee bends and ass out hamstring stretches. Basically it was a means to flaunt these teeny little undergrad spandexed behinds in my face to remind me that not only should I never miss another HABIT class again, but I should just plumb NEVER leave the gym! The next class starts in twenty minutes, you with the big booty, I highly recommend you stay for it. And the one tomorrow morning for that matter. In fact, here are the keys, why don't you just stay here and hit the treadmill before that?

Ok yes, this is a little self-deprecating. I realize that. And I say it not so much to remind you just how voluptuous the ass is (1-800-WHOLE-LOTTA) but to illustrate how teenie and...and perky...and tight these undergrad behinds were! I mean, I was just blown away. And I am telling you, if I gotta sit in a HABIT class every night for the next four months, I am getting me one of them. And a pair of hot pink spandex. Apparently those are tout la mode amongst the teenie ass set.

So to you, dear readers, I say, it's not just hot little law school hunnies who can have sweet tushies - Girls Can Have Hott Butts Too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your butt.

2:37 PM  
Blogger The Roni said...

You show me yours, I'll show you mine?

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to see law school guys sweating it out against undergrads in what should be awesome basketball come to the AFC tonight (Wednesday) at 10pm or normally Sunday nights at 5:30pm...apparently some 1Ls play at 6:30 but who cares about them right. Side note, good to see your back roni... clearly with classes already being boring the roni needs daily blogging help me get through evidence.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home