Monday, December 19, 2005

A Message to Alll You Rap Guys and Your Girlfriends

(Please tell me you got that "she looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends...the only reason he likes her is because her butt is SOOO big!")

Anyhew, The Roni has a request to all those in the know - I have been desperately looking for this one rap song that's been on the radio lately. It's maybe a touch on the dirty side, and the guy says something along the lines of "Run girl, try to get your body wet"? (I know, I'm blushing right this very moment as I type it.) And in the video all these chicas with Beyonce booties are running on treadmills and other such cardiovascular equipment in a wholly implausible environment and in entirely inappropriate gym attire. Anyone have any idea what song this is and where I can get it?
Also, any other awesomely bad song recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That delicious song (that i absolutely love for its inappropriateness, and was singing in the lib today) is by David Banner and is called "Run Girl."

Run girl, try to get your body wet. Work that. let me see you drip sweat. Don't play wit me. Work them hips, run girl.

We can perform that on the bar after the mean girls dance if you want.

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh snap RG got there before I did. That song makes me run, girl. Have you seen the video?! It's like a modern-day "Let's get physical" with bigger butts (hot).

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the video is almost appropriate with big butt girls actually working out... however, i think the actual dirty (non-radio) version is a little more explicit and definitely not about exercising. I'd love to hear both rather than be stuck with 101.9's crappy version.

For anyone chasing someone with a significant other, chris brown's "run it" is a hot little track.

cause i know ya'll are hot, you have to like that song "stay fly" by the three six mafia.

And my personal, you have to at least check out the video on yahoo music track of the month is "kryptonite" which once drunk following exams on Wednesday, i will insist on hearing at least 10 times because of some hot verses by big boi.

Oh shit, for the roni, you have to love "laffy taffy"...so hot it slipped my mind.

7:07 AM  
Blogger The Roni said...

Anonymyfavorite!! You NAILED it! It was like you were Moira Kelly in The Cutting Edge and you LANDED the Pampchenko. Wow. The Roni wants you to bear her children. Also, you know her so well - Leffy Taffy has been on repeat, probably because my ass likes to listen to it over and over again...

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home