Sunday, December 11, 2005

His beard is like Whoah

The Roni has not seen Zeus for a number of days. She chalks this up to exam craziness, and not the fact that the BO she has generated from not shower (we're on Day #5, I believe...) drove him away...
But regardless, I recently saw him for the first time, and I have one thing to say: His beard is HOT. Indeed, The Roni might even have to go so far as to say that Zues...looks goooooood. Damn good. I feel proud that the beard was my idea, and done at my urging.
(Oh, and for The Loyal, who are curious about an earlier post on the beard, yes, he has stopped shaving his neck, and yes, it's a big improvement. I guess we know why Brit kicked K-Fed out of the house. K-Fed, if you had only listened to The Roni...)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am eastern european womyn with passion for hairy neck. I find your information on zeus during search on world wide web. how much you charge for nite with hairy necked man?

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like whoa

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Zeus also may or may not have a mysterious love child he has not told us about. Yesterday, in response to a discussion about the best interest of a child, he exclaimed, "Have you ever had a child?" with such passion and agnst, that we all had to stop and wonder if perhaps Zeus did have a child.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe Zeus just confused the undergrads he hangs with--with his children. it would be an honest mistake, they are awfully young afterall....

2:52 PM  
Blogger Ad Coelum said...

A fun graphics tool to see what peoples' illegitamate love children would look like: http://www.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~morph/Transformer/

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home