Monday, December 19, 2005

The love just keeps on growing

Here is why I love La Brez - last night we were having a conversation about a certain gentleman and La Brez says two things that almost made The Roni tear up, it reminded her so much of herself (and The Roni finds it very poignant when someone reminds her of herself). First she says that she's been flirting shamelessly with this certain gentleman, but that she clearly has no intentions of actually consummating this flirtation. "I'm such a manipulator. I just want him to want me terribly and then give him nothing!" Ah La Brez, if you only knew that was The Roni's Dating Mantra!! (Which is maybe why she "dates" so infrequently. That or the fact that she can only date men who drive commercial vehicles, since those are the only things she can cram her behind into...) But then, La Brez continues to wow and amaze! "I mean, he's so not on my list of people I want to make out with by the end of the year! But I will tell you who is..." Who else but The Roni would compile such a list? It's almost like God reached down and created TWO perfect seductresses with disproportionately large rear ends. And it was right and good.

Also, while we're on the topic of notable quotables, Zeus was just full of profound words the other day. After that infamous friday night, he and The Roni went out for enormous eggplan parms. And as he and The Roni have been known to do, we began to wax philosophic about love. Sadly, Zeus was still recovering from a five alarm hangover and so his words were perhaps slightly less than Kafka-esque. Looking whistfully into the distance, he closed his eyes, leaned his head back and said "love...love isn't a feeling, man...it's a committment!" I don't really know what that means, but sure, I'm right there with you, buddy.

And lastly, I'd like to make an addendum to my secret santa wishlist. The Panty Posse is gathering tomorrow night at Casa Pantesa (that's The Panty House, according to my team of lingual experts) for the Secret Santa Gift Exchange and Potluck Dinner. Previously, The Roni urged strongly for an flippin sweet baseball hat. But The Roni would like to add to that, all for the bargain price of less that $15, Eric Bana who is so white hot, The Roni has trouble keeping her clothes on when he comes on tv, AND a white, rabbitt fur coat. Sorry, Bunny, but The Roni loves fur. Indeed, when she saw a bumper sticker that said "Animals are just people in fur coats" The Roni wanted to write a rebuttal bumber sticker that said "If Animals can wear fur, why can't I?"It's only fair, right?

With that, I will see you tomorrow, when Exam Bar has finally come to pass. (That's "Not Exams" for all ye not in the know (or Know Bar)). I feel confident my Secret Santa assignee will be verrrrrrrry pleased with the little bauble I have purchased her. The Roni is an excellent gift giver. Indeed, she is the gift that keeps on giving. See you for the 80's power hour tomorrow. And hopefully I'll be wearing my new fur coat! And Eric Bana...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Roni said...

Poetic license, darling Brez...

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home