Thursday, February 09, 2006

Why, God, Why?

I have TERRIBLE news! The Royal Ass is shrinking!!
After a solid month of some serious gym-hitting (and largely thanks to my HABIT instructor who I propose to on a daily basis), my ass has begun to recede. Now this is obviously bad news, because my ass is the source of all my power. So either I need to stop hitting the gym and start hitting the fritos, or I need to find a new source of power. Any suggestions on where this can come? Seriously - The Roni's gotta have something to pump her game, or else she'll be left adrift...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will tell you this. The ass may be shrinking, but the power of the ass has not diminished one bit. It is as powerful as ever, maybe more so.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the promised feb club updates? Come on Roni save those of us rotting away in the library from boredom!

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a better site for feb club updates, you may have heard of it...

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home