Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Lied

So for the past couple of days, The Roni has been going around telling everyone in the Pink Mafia her new chinese proverb:

"Optimism is like a raincoat - you just need to put it on and march out into the rain."

Well F that.

The Roni is now currently obsessed with two things:
1. Procrastinating. 30 page paper due in exactly 7 days. Pages written? Zero. Keep your fingers crossed.
2. Manbashing. They're a bunch of douchebaggerie perpetrating 13 year olds and I'll have none of it. The Roni is officially going to start dating like a man. Which means, of course, that I will now flirt senselessly with the hottest thing I think I can get (Horatio Sanz), use him to satisfy my every carnal need, give him a 5 spot to take a cab home the next morning, and then promptly ignore him in the hallways. Jerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home