Monday, December 11, 2006

Oh me oh my

Well I must say I am just tickled pink. It appears we have a new visitor to our little ether manse. And a self-professed McHottie no less. I am intrigued. I do so hope you are, whoever you are, a fabulously cute, shameless flirt who likes his women with a certain je ne sais quois. And by "je ne sais" I mean "enormous." And by "quois" I mean ass.
Seriously, people, the Royal Bottom is spiraling out of control. I think I might inadvertently be stretching it out by spending so much time sitting on it contemplating subconstitutional rules and perez hilton, intermittently. Also, is it strange that the aforementioned Royal Bottom has started making unreasonable demands, like El Puerto grande nachos and a 40oz Dr. Pepper? That worries me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home