Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The 16 Days of Exam Non-Exam Thoughts

On the first day of exam studying, The Roni gave to me, one random thought!

Well, I actually don't have much to share with you on this, the first day of official exam studying (as far as The Roni is concerned). Most of what I have to say involves a bitter condemnation of facebook and girls with better manicures than I have (who may or may not be using those manicures to paw boys The Roni has a proprietary interest in...). So today we will borrow a thought from The NS, who has something I think we can all identify with:

"I thought part of being an adult was, unlike in high school, when one had trouble paying attention in class because of one's high school crush, that I would be mature and able to oh actually do my job without getting thrills of distraction. Apparently am not yet grown up."

Oh, NS, they wouldn't call them crushes if they didn't involve thinking about his dreamy dimples and crooked smile every 37.2 seconds. I don't know what they'd call them. But they certainly wouldn't be as fun. So, if you have a crush, enjoy it. And find The Roni one, too. She's tired of day dreaming about Clooney on the treadmill - something about that particular day dream seems, well, a little too far fetched to make it all that exciting. Maybe someone a little more, how you say, attainable?

Happy studying!!

PS if you have a thought you want to share with The Roni to be included in the 16 Days of Exam Non-Exam Thoughts, please tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home