Monday, December 11, 2006

On the...oh f*ck it.

Compulsively eating candy canes and sugar free lollipops. Averaging 4.5 hours of sleep per night. Longest stretch of actually doing work is about 47 minutes. I feel like Cougar in Top Gun. I've lost the edge, I'm turning in my wings. At least this way I'll save some poor, hunky sap from flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong.

Also, one last thing - am I the only one who thinks the Jim Carrey version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas is GARBAGE??? It's a travesty. There is only one way to watch the grinch, and that is straight cartoon thugging. Don't bring that weak sauce real peopl sh*t my way Tim Burton, you go hard with the cartoons or you don't go at all!

See?? SEEE??? I am totally losing it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my dear, don't stress, you lost it way back in college

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home