Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Note to Would-Be Commenters

While I appreciate witty banter via comments, I am a little hesitant to publish comments that are kinda grodie. So be nice to The Roni, say nice things about her, compliment any of her multitudinous virtues. If you need help picking just one, please ask and I will be more than happy to make suggestions! But don't say anything nasty or arguably rude. I don't like not being able to tell whether I'm being insulted or politely ribbed in the spirit of comedy. The bottom may be stout, but the spirit is timid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my dearest PeanutRoni:

I must deeply apologize for my previous comment. I had no intentions of insulting or belittling you in any way, shape or glorious form. I solely meant it as a small tickle to your fabulous bodice. Please don't hate me. Good luck and god speed in the final stretches of Fall 3L.

sin cera

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home